Frequently asked questions (FAQ) | 常见疑问
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Q1: I am planning to go for 20hrs/week course. Would a student visa be issued?
- A1: No, the student visa won't be issued. Please inquire your language school about your student visa.
- Q2: Which Japanese language qualification would I be required to obtain?
- A2: For our course, you are not required any Japanese qualifications. However, all of our lessons are held in Japanese.
Additionally, most of art universities offering full-time courses require JLPT N2.
*or you need EJU exam run by JASSO over 220 in total in "reading comprehension" section (score 200) and "listening comprehension, and listening and reading comprehension" section (score200).
- Q3: How can I apply?
- A3: You must submit the Application Form for Admission. If you are already residing in Japan, please come visit our school for a free trial lesson. Please apply for a free trial lesson by contacting us using this email address.
- Q4: Can I enroll in the middle of a term?
- A4: We accept mid-term enrollment at anytime.
- Q5: How do I pay for the classes?
- A5: Once the application is processed, the school will issue an invoice with the amount to be paid. Please make the payment through the bank.
- Q6: My art work level is not so well yet, would it be okay?
- A6: No problem. You can start as a beginner at anytime.
- Q7：How many students per classes?
- A7：It depends on the day, and depends on school, but our maximum number of students is 45.
- Q8: Could you tell me the class hours?
- A8: Class time will depend on student’s placement. We offer a 3-hour course, a 6-hour course, a 12-hour course, an 18-hour course and a 20-hour course in a week. The 3-hour course is not intended for preparation of the university entrance exams. The classes for the university entrance exams are 6-hour, 12-hour, 18-hour, 20hour courses. The class schedules may change during the summer and the winter. Please contact us for more information.
- Q9: Do the instructors use English or Chinese while teaching?
- A9: Instructors will only use Japanese inside the classroom. They would bring a translation device so even if you are a Japanese beginner, you would have no problem understanding what they are trying to say.
- Q10: I want the application, how I can Get it?
- A10: Please inquire from our website. Our application documents and full details of application will be delivered only to destinations within Japan.
- A8.不同班级有不同的授课时间。按照一周上课时间的总和，有分别为3小时、6小时、12小时、18小时、20小时的课程。 一周3小时的课程不是以大学入学为目的的课程。其余的一周6小时、12小时、18小时、20小时的课程，是大学入学班。另外，夏日课程与冬日课程的时间有所不同，详情请咨询。